Balloon Olympics Camping Activity
|Required:||about 50 balloons not blown up|
about 100 balloons already blown up
|Each team selects a contest for each of the events so that everyone gets to do an event. Award points for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each event. |
- Biggest Balloon - blow up a balloon as big as possible without popping it. Each contestant should not be able to see the others until finished.
- Balloon Blow - be the first to blow up a balloon until it pops.
- Balloon Throw - throw a balloon the farthest.
- Balloon Kick - kick a balloon the farthest.
- Balloon Aloft - keep your balloon aloft the longest by only blowing on it. Touch it and you are out.
- Balloon Badminton - teams of two bat their balloon back and forth over a high rope. The most exchanges in a time limit wins.
- Balloon Battle - tie balloon around ankle. Stomp on other contestants' balloons while being the last one with a balloon.
- Balloon Retrieval - retrieve 10 balloons scattered around an area. Bring one at a time back to your team. (possibly assign a specific color to each team)
- Balloon Relay - team stands in a line and bats each balloon down the line with open hands. Be first team to move all 10 balloons from one end to the other.
- Balloon Burst - first to pop all 10 balloons by sitting on them.
- Balloon Balance - Each camper balances a small balloon on a large ballon, carrying them the finish line and back to team.
- Other Events - make up more and I'll add them.