Group Drawing Camping Activity
|This Activity is meant for older campers.|
Decide for yourself if it is appropriate for your younger campers or not.
|Required:||paper and pen per team|
|Hand out paper and pen to each team leader.|
- Your team will draw a structure.
- You may use no more than 25 lines.
- Each camper may only draw one line and then pass the pen.
- The team leader draws the first line.
- Each team has one extra Special Rule which I will now tell you.
Go to each team and give them their special rule - or have it written down on a slip of paper and hand it to their leader.
- Everyone can talk.
- No one can talk.
- Only the team leader can talk.
- Only the camper holding the pen can talk.
- No one can talk, but the team leader can just draw the entire structure if he wants.
Once the drawings are complete, have each team leader show their drawing, explain what it is, and tell what their special rule was.
Did you do your best or did you give up?
Was your team successful?
Did your team use shared leadership or one boss doing all leading?