Kim's Game Camping Game
|Required:||Paper pencil for each camper.|
Various items of interest.
|Notes:||This is a traditional observation game.|
|Instructions:||Collect a number of items and place them under a tarp or sheet. |
Have the campers gather around and uncover the items for 1 minute.
Cover the items and have each camper write down every item they can remember. The one with the most correct items has demonstrated the best observation and recollection skills.
- Have team members combine lists to come up with the best team list.
- Give teams 30 seconds to discuss and prepare before viewing the items and then work together to make a list.
- Have a guest give a 1 minute talk about some topic of interest and then leave the room. Have people or teams make a list of what the speaker was wearing.
- Use ropes of different colors to tie various knots. Have campers list color of rope and name of knot it tied.
- Have two leaders and two backpacks, one full of camping items. Leader takes item from pack, names it, and tosses it to other leader who puts it in his pack. When all items are in 2nd pack, leader puts it on and leaves the room while campers write down all the items.
- Send each team to a separate room or place where they can not see each other. Each team makes a list of all the other campers here today, but not on their team.